SMR Vinay Fountainhead – Affordable Flats in Hydernagar Hyderabad

Posted on

SMR Holdings is one of the best real estate developers of Hyderabad city, who has recently launched his one of the luxurious residential project that is called SMR Vinay Fountainhead. The project is offering you affordable 1bhk, 2bhk and 3bhk luxury flats along with all necessary features and amenities that will make your life happy and healthy. The project is spread over 9.1 acres green land and here you can access all necessary features and amenities like, Just off the Bombay Highway, Vaastu compliant, Good view for every apartments and total area of construction is 20 % and the rest 80% is open area available in this project. So, if you are interested to get this kind of Apartments in Hyderabad than you should go through our online portal that is propertyWala media Pvt. Ltd.

Side View

Amenities –
50’ setback, of which 30′ is road and 20’ area for greenery
Vaastu compliant
Spacious Courtyard in the center
Full Facility Club House with Gym
Wind-resistant designs
Good view for every apartment
75,000 sq. ft. area for Facilities & Amenities
Uninterrupted view
Total area of construction is 20% and the rest 80% is open area
Ground water percolation system
Solar power for street lighting and fencing
Structure that withstand seismic loads
Solar water heating plant
Excellent cross ventilation
Pollution-free environment
Generator back-up

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s